Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

Ketchup Clouds

Hello best friends :)
So this is my first book review so bear with me okay. I am a very avid reader and read mostly everything that is recommended to me. A few weeks ago I was recommended a book called Ketchup Clouds, I of course went out to go purchase this book... a few hours later when I was a teary heap on the floor due to finishing Ketchup Clouds, I am proud to say this is my new favourite book.
Ketchup Clouds is a teen book and its quite hard to explain the genre but i'll say it's a bit of drama, romance and mystery. Also I promise you this, you are sure to fall in love with at least one of the characters of which I did and has raised my standards of boys even higher because I basically want a real version of that fictional character (if you read it you'll know who i'm talking about). Ketchup Clouds is extremely easy reading as it's a book you can easily get lost in and relate to! It scares me how well Annabel Pitcher can write a teenage boy that simply any book loving girl can fall in love with! All I can do is recommend this book to you in hope that you'll read it but I promise you, if you do read it you will not be disappointed! The one thing that I don't like about the book is the ending, I feel that they're a lot of unanswered questions and it isn't the happiest of endings but I understand why Annabel Pitcher wrote the ending that way. Also I desperately want this book to made into a movie because it would just be unbelievably fantastic! 

The blurb:
 
Zoe Collins has a dark and terrible secret that she dares confess to no one. But one day she hears of a criminal on death row who knows all about secrets. And lies. And betrayal. Desperate to confide in someone, Zoe picks up a pen. These are the letters that she wrote.


 

So that's it loveys. I genuinely really do recommend you to read this book it's absolutely amazing! Comment if you've read it, what did you think of it? Also if you are going to purchase it, let me know i'd love to know what your first thoughts of Ketchup Clouds are! What books do you recommend to me? I am also reading another book by Annabel Pitcher called My Sister Lives On The Mantle Piece and I am absolutely loving it so far! Hope you enjoyed my first ever book review!

Follow and Tweet me up on twitter:
 https://twitter.com/LivAverageTeen or @LivAverageTeen

Tot Ziens
(which is goodbye in dutch, cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment